GW at Georgia tonight, and it's on TV!

Today GW faces another Georg-, this time the University of Georgia. It's at 7 pm in Athens, GA, but lucky for us the game is on Comcast SportsNet Mid-Atlantic and also streaming at WatchESPN.com, plus 1500AM/WFED.com.

Recently I posted that I was optimistic, and I still am. Maybe not that the good guys will win it, but that we'll continue to improve.

UGa is 5-7 and this could be a winnable game. Herve at GWHoops.com does the outlook and gives UGa the win by 5, but hey, that's pretty close. It seems the key is stopping Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, who's averaging 17.5 ppg.

I'll be watching and maybe even live-tweeting a bunch of jokes -- @colonialhoops. Maybe we'll see Michael Stipe, the B-52s or Neutral Milk Hotel in the stands (doubtful.) If anything the game will give me a reason to listen to my old REM albums. I like Document, Monster, Green and even Up best. I think "Daysleeper" is one of their best songs. I think that's some kind of sacrilege.







Comments

Check out great shirts, crewnecks, hats and more!

I also run Shirtgood, an awesome shop with designs featuring DC, baseball, the Nationals, funny stuff and more, check it out: Shirtgood. Follow Shirtgood on Facebook and Instagram