Monday, May 24, 2010

This year's A-10 schedule released

Looks pretty good! GW will face Charlotte, La Salle, and Richmond twice, which is a decent draw. Here's the press release.

At home, GW plays Charlotte, Dayton, Fordham, La Salle, Richmond, Saint Louis, St. Bonaventure, and Temple, while the away games are and Charlotte, Duquesne, La Salle, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Richmond, Saint Joseph's, and Xavier. Too bad to see Xavier away, though I can live with Dayton at home.

The news item says the team will release its full schedule in September. Hopefully they'll do it with some fanfare.

1 comment:

Security News Media said...

Hello, I apologize for contacting you in this fashion, but I think you might be interested in
submitting your site to my new sports directory…at thesportszone.org

I'm assuming comments are moderated so when I click submit this post won't automatically appear on site, if it does, I again apologize.

You can get college basketball tickets here.