Mike Hall and Chris Monroe on the same team in Italy

Cool to see this: both Mike Hall and Chris Monroe now play for Armani Jeans Milano in Italy. Monroe has been all over Europe in his career, including Greece, Hungary (where his team won the championship) and France.

Mike Hall also has quite the following on Facebook, which makes sense, considering he's a very nice guy -- I ran into him once near the Verizon Center with my parents, and we had a brief chat about how things were going. I had never met him before, but afterwards my parents both assumed we were old friends.

Good to see two GW guys having success and playing together.

Comments

Check out great shirts, crewnecks, hats and more!

I also run Shirtgood, an awesome shop with designs featuring DC, baseball, the Nationals, funny stuff and more, check it out: Shirtgood. Follow Shirtgood on Facebook and Instagram