Probably False Rumor: Mo Rice off the team

I say probably false because it was first reported by a GWhoops.com poster named "The Colonialist." The Colonialist is also the name of the blog written by receSs, GW's sketch and improv comedy group. Thus I don't buy it.

The Hatchet says Rice missed practice the other day, and The Colonialist says that proves their statement. I think that's B.S., as Rice was sick for the 2nd half of the Binghamton game.

Then another new poster, named ZONAGW, says

"Mo Rice is back home and will not play vs Longwood. Reports out of D.C. say that KH and MR never saw eye to eye as Rice did not want to be the PG. Lee and co. will need to step up as this year is unraveling quicker than my X-mas presents. SEE WHATS HAPPENS WHEN YOU RECRUIT GUYS FROM FAKE HIGH SCHOOLS, KARL????? COMES AROUND ,GOES AROUND."

Again, I don't buy it. What reports? Who is this person? I think people need to chill out and wait. I am 90% sure Rice is on the team, and if he doesn't play he might just be sick still from Binghamton. Relax.

Comments

Kirk said…
Hey, I know I'm three months late here, but that doesn't mean I won't say, "People appropriating our name has nothing to do with us!"

We all have (well, 'had,' since we're on Wordpress now) blogspot user names & we are advocates of commenting with a clear identity (as in, links to a profile).

T'wasn't none of The Colonialist staff.
Andrew W said…
Ah well, I stand corrected

Check out great shirts, crewnecks, hats and more!

I also run Shirtgood, an awesome shop with designs featuring DC, baseball, the Nationals, funny stuff and more, check it out: Shirtgood. Follow Shirtgood on Facebook and Instagram