Rumor: NY Giants talking to Carl Elliott

A new poster at GWhoops.com says that Carl Elliott told him that the Giants were talking to him - as in the football Giants. That's about all the info I have now, but this wouldn't be unheard of - other NFLers like Antonio Gates didn't play college football, and Carl was a star WR in high school. Would be great if he makes the team, but I think it's safe to say it's a long shot. George Mason's Jai Lewis had a similiar situation last year with the Giants and didn't make the team.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Are you seriously using something that "Caddillac" posted? He doesn't seem remotely reputable. I'm disappointed, you're usually much better than that.
Andrew W said…
Anon, that's why I said it's a rumor. Somebody else on GWhoops.com said the guy knows the team, and he said Carl told him. That's all I've got.

Check out great shirts, crewnecks, hats and more!

I also run Shirtgood, an awesome shop with designs featuring DC, baseball, the Nationals, funny stuff and more, check it out: Shirtgood. Follow Shirtgood on Facebook and Instagram