Ukraine Train Update

Last week I bumped into 2005-2006 GW Basketball Alumnus Alex Kireev at Chef Geoff's. I didn't want to bother him but a few super-mugs deep I was able to conjure up the courage. I annoyed him and his family just long enough to find out that Alex played overseas last year but was back in DC working for a non-profit organization. Best of luck to him.

I still remember when Alex drained that deep 3 pointer from the top of the key to start-off Senior night for what would eventually become one of top GW basketball games of all time and cap the magical 16-0 A-10 season. Hope to see you at Smitty this season.

Comments

Check out great shirts, crewnecks, hats and more!

I also run Shirtgood, an awesome shop with designs featuring DC, baseball, the Nationals, funny stuff and more, check it out: Shirtgood. Follow Shirtgood on Facebook and Instagram