Season Ticket Shenanigans?

I just got an email from reader Frank L., who says his season tickets are being converted into general admission, thus no more season tickets for him and his group. Not sure why GW is doing this, but I will look into it.

He sits above the basket on the east side of the stadium (i.e. the side that isn't above the cheerleaders). So if you have tickets on that side, it may be a good time to call the ticket office at 202-994-6050. And you may want to ask about the tickets on the west side, where I sit. They're $60 or $80 or something.

UPDATE: Per Gilma's email, ALL end zone seats are general admission.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey Andy.

Finally got the servers back up, so I've been able to post my thoughts:

http://thesoftlounge.com/blog/?p=242

I still haven't decided what to do. I'm going to see if anyone wants to invest in the Gold seats with me, otherwise I'll just be getting the GA seats. Wonder why they are doing this? It's not as if they sell out game after game or anything, so what could the harm of letting us keep our seats be?

Check out great shirts, crewnecks, hats and more!

I also run Shirtgood, an awesome shop with designs featuring DC, baseball, the Nationals, funny stuff and more, check it out: Shirtgood. Follow Shirtgood on Facebook and Instagram