Temple cheats at tennis

I have no idea why you'd want to cheat at NCAA tennis. It's not exactly a big money sport in college, nor is it really that well known. I've been to one college tennis match ever and that was because my roommate was on the team. My other roommate and I were the only spectators. But Temple cheated, using an ineligible player and putting his name down as another player. Weird.

Plus it gives the reporter a chance to use this headline: "Ex-Temple tennis coach had quite a racket."

And I was going to say that Scott Wolf from that lame TV show Party of Five played tennis for GW, but he actually was on the golf team. And he married Kelley from the Real World New Orleans. So that's something.

Comments

Check out great shirts, crewnecks, hats and more!

I also run Shirtgood, an awesome shop with designs featuring DC, baseball, the Nationals, funny stuff and more, check it out: Shirtgood. Follow Shirtgood on Facebook and Instagram