A-10 thinking about CSTV contract

This is good news (I hope). I don't have a scout.com subscription, but here's the blurb

Temple Athletic Director Bill Bradshaw has informed OwlsDaily.com that the Atlantic 10 will consider changes to its CSTV contract when league athletic directors hold their annual meeting later this month. The much-maligned television deal gave the A-10 an immediate cash reward last year, but resulted in far less TV exposure for men’s basketball.


I think this is good news, as it was pretty hard to find GW games on TV, especially outside DC. Here's the link.

Comments

Would be nice to not have to fork over 10 bucks a game to watch it on their webcast every time I want to see a game.

Check out great shirts, crewnecks, hats and more!

I also run Shirtgood, an awesome shop with designs featuring DC, baseball, the Nationals, funny stuff and more, check it out: Shirtgood. Follow Shirtgood on Facebook and Instagram