Want some cool GW hats? Lids and the GW Bookstore have some awesome ones


The other day I was goofing around online and spotted some cool GW caps from Lids -- I didn't know they carried them. That got me browsing more and I found a few nice designs on other sites like the GW Athletics Department's official store. (The GW Bookstore seems to carry the same ones as the department.)

They're also not too expensive, and some of the ones on Lids are on sale.

There's some cool designs on both sites -- any other places you'd suggest to find GW hats or other gear?

Comments

Check out great shirts, crewnecks, hats and more!

I also run Shirtgood, an awesome shop with designs featuring DC, baseball, the Nationals, funny stuff and more, check it out: Shirtgood. Follow Shirtgood on Facebook and Instagram