GW vs UMass A-10 tourney watch party at Buffalo Billiards this Thursday

Alright folks, here we go: GW faces UMass this Thursday, and GW is hosting a watch party at Buffalo Billiards in Dupont. There are drink specials and there's no need to register, so just show up! The winner would face Temple on Friday, also at 9pm. (And not getting ahead of myself, but if GW beats UMass, I'm there!)

Here's a Facebook invite to keep it on your calendar. The game is at 9pm and the watch party starts at 8:30. I'll definitely be there, hope a lot of other folks can make it too.

Here's the full tourney schedule.

I have to say, this is my favorite sports time of the year. Pretty pumped for this game.


Comments

Check out great shirts, crewnecks, hats and more!

I also run Shirtgood, an awesome shop with designs featuring DC, baseball, the Nationals, funny stuff and more, check it out: Shirtgood. Follow Shirtgood on Facebook and Instagram